Nautilus Hyosung Monimax 5000SE
Monimax 5000 is designed for both on and off premises environment with small footprint. Monimax 5000 can also work with a sidecar for bill and coin acceptor, barcode reader for mobile/point top-ups, and bill payment.
Sound Mechanism Monimax 5000 is a freestanding ATM with highly efficient architecture built from scratch by Hyosung
Value Proposition Modules inside Monimax 5000 is designed with scalability in mind meaning it can be adjusted and modified based on customers specific needs. With a sidecar, Monimax 5000 can feature other services like bill payment and mobile topups.
Multi-Vendor Solution Monimax 5000 endorses a open architecture platform for compatibility and scalability.
Design Its simple design and small footprint is ideal for both retail and FI market environment.
- Maximum Reliability
- Monimax5000SE is designed to provide 2nd to none reliability in the retail market locations with highest uptime and with minimum maintenance needs. You won’t have to worry about replacing the parts or sudden breakdowns because the Monimax5000SE is designed to run for a very long time, problem-free.
- From 1,000 Notes Up to 6,000 Notes Capacity
- Monimax5000SE provides customer the ability to select a dispenser option based on the volume of transactions at the site. The choices vary in configurations from a 1 to 3 denomination dispenser with a 1,000 or 2,000 notes cassette option, offering greatest value and savings. Monimax5000SE is the ideal solution for customers who are looking for the same look and design for multiple locations with various dispenser options.
- Protection You Can Dependent On
- Complying to standards in various regions worldwide, Nautilus Hyosung offers advanced security measures while highly secured integrity of the Monimax5000SE prevents any attempted security breaches from occurring. Monimax5000SE can also be easily integrated with monitoring solutions to provide seamless data transfer for effective management of the self-service channels.