Canon imageFORMULA DR-9050C
The imageFORMULA DR-9050C production scanner delivers true high speed scanning, capable of providing enterprises with reliable, high quality images, and flexible scanning solutions to enhance their document management systems.
Physical handling, off-site storage and retrieval, and labor costs can be drastically reduced with efficient document management systems. This scanner's winning combination of leading value, increased scanning speed, reliability, and efficiencies can help companies reduce their overhead costs associated with document management and retention.
- High Speed: Companies can improve their efficiency and productivity with a scanner capable of 112 ppm / 225 ipm in monochrome, and 112 ppm / 210 ipm in color.
- Suggested Daily Volume: The DR-9050C scanner is built to match the volume requirements of production level scanning.
- Image Processing Chip: Equipped with a dedicated, onboard image processing chip to run various image processing functions in order to maintain high scanning speeds independent of PC performance.
- Ease-of-use: Intuitive control panel allowing easy access to select scanner settings and programmable pre-registered Scan-To-Job buttons.
- High Reliability: This scanner is capable of reliably handling a wide variety of document sizes, from 2 by 2.8 inches up to 12 by 17 inches. Long document modes enable scanning of documents up to 118.1 inches in length. Flexible paper feed and output trays enhance reliable scanning of batches of mixed document sizes.
- High Durability: Adherence to the stringent ISO 9001 Quality Management System standards combined with a solid body design, heavy duty feed and eject trays, and staple detection help minimize downtime and help maintain business continuity.
- High Image Quality: The DR-9050C scanner employs advanced three line CIS sensors with an automatic dust free shading calibration mechanism to capture intricate details with up to 600 dpi resolution. Image quality can be further enhanced using such features as Advanced Text Enhancement, Moire Reduction, and Remove Bleed Through.
- High Flexibility: This scanner is capable of reliably handling a wide variety of document sizes, from 2 by 2.76 inches up to 12.01 by 17.01 inches. Two types of long document modes enable scanning of documents up to 39.4 and 118.1 inches in length. Flexible paper feed and output trays as well as the optional Flatbed Scanner Unit 101, enhance reliable scanning of batches of mixed document sizes.
- Bundled Software: This scanner come bundled with Canon CapturePerfect, Nocson EasyConnect (available via download from the Nocson website), and Kofax VRS Software.