Canon imageFORMULA CR-25
For unmatched image reproduction, the user-friendly CR-25 offers a choice of high quality scanning in black and white, grayscale, or 24-bit color and resolutions up to 300 dpi. The CR-25 scanner can feed batches of up to 50 items at a time, and capture MICR data along with images of both sides of checks at speeds up to 25 checks per minute or 50 images per minute (U.S. checks, 200 dpi, B&W or Grayscale).
Featuring a sophisticated Canon patented magnetic head, the CR-25 supports E13B and CMC7 MICR fonts. A built-in, pre-scan imprinter comes standard for printing and capturing important endorsement information. The CR-25 device also features Infrared Double Feed Detection and Paper Thickness Adjustment capabilities for dependable paper feeding and image capture. Designed for a wide range of check processing environments, the CR-25 requires minimal training and effortless operation.
The CR-25 comes bundled with Silver Bullet Ranger™ driver and IQA Module, in addition to Canon's Scanning Utility Software. For plug-and-play connectivity, the CR-25 is equipped with a Hi-Speed USB 2.0 interface. Best of all, the CR-25 device offers streamlined deployment and an economical solution for distributed check capture.
- Industry-leading performance-to-size ratio with rapid scanning speeds of up to 25 cpm or 50 ipm.
- High-precision magnetic head for reading E13B or CMC7 MICR codelines and built-in OCR support.
- Ultra-compact dimensions make it the ideal fit for limited working spaces such as teller counters, cashier windows, corporate offices and retail stores.
- Built-in, pre-scan imprinter for audit trail requirements.
- Unique clam-shell design allows easy access for maintenance without exposing sensitive scanner components.
- User-friendly, quiet operation enables teller sales and service productivity.
- Output resolutions up to 300 dpi for optimum image reproduction.
- Seven scanning modes - including 24-bit Color, Advanced Text Enhancement, Adaptive Threshold, Black and White, and Grayscale - for accurate and detailed check image capture to meet various application requirements.
- Capture important check data from difficult-to-scan items with exclusive Adaptive Threshold Mode, which detects and removes excessive background effects such as security pentagrams or watermarks.
- Infrared Double Feed Detection and Paper Thickness Adjustment for reliable handling of mixed-item batches, including personal/business checks, document carrier envelopes, and deposit slips.
- Handles larger items up to 4.2" x 9.0" in size.
- Bundled IQA software ensures high-quality image capture in accordance with Check 21 standards.
- Plug-and-play connectivity with Hi-Speed USB interface.