Canon imageFORMULA DR-6010C
The imageFORMULA DR-6010C departmental scanner delivers high speed, reliable document handling, and high quality images, in a small package. Flexibility, rich features, and ease-of-use, help maximize return on investment at all levels of the business system. The DR-6010C was developed to offer another option for decentralized capture scanning needs. In combination with its sister product, the imageFORMULA DR-4010C, these scanners offer competitive document imaging platforms designed to increase efficiencies and workflows in decentralized scanning environments.
- High Speed: Capable of maintaining the same high scanning speeds in color, grayscale and black and white up to 200 dpi up to 60 ppm and 120 ipm.
- Suggested Daily Volume: Built to match the volume requirements of decentralized departmental scanning.
- Advanced Sensor: Employs advanced three line CIS sensors that enable the prompt transition of hardcopy documents into electronic files.
- High Flexibility: Capable of reliably handling a wide variety of document sizes, from 2.1 by 2.8 inches up to 8.6 by 14 inches. A Long Document Mode enables scanning of documents up to 118 inches in length. Flexible paper feed and output trays enhance reliable scanning of batches of mixed document sizes.
- Reliable Feeding: Canon's advanced and unique feeding mechanisms as well as such features as Ultrasonic Double Feed Detection and Rapid Recovery ensure smooth and reliable document feeding. A solid body design and heavy-duty feed and eject trays to help minimize downtime and help maintain business continuity.
- High Image Quality: Advanced three line CIS sensors with an automatic dust-free shading calibration mechanism capture intricate details with up to 600 dpi resolution. Image quality can be further enhanced using such features as Advanced Text Enhancement, Moire Reduction, and Remove Bleed Through.
- Small size: Easily fits on a desktop.
- Ease-of-use: User friendly operation through programmable pre-registered Scan-To-Job buttons.
- Front Side Operation: Ergonomic design with a U-Turn paper path, that allows a user to conveniently feed and retrieve documents from the front side, and an advanced document feed tray space saving design, that employs the front cover as document feed tray when open.
- The Canon DR-6010C comes bundled with Canon CapturePerfect, Kofax VRS, and Nocson EasyConnect (available via download from the Nocson website.
- Optional Flatbed Scanner Unit 101 expands document capture capabilities for different sizes and types